Bringing outdoor cats to the Big Fix Clinic
At the Big Fix Clinic, we do not make appointments for outdoor cats (with the exception of our transport program).
- Walk-In appointments are available each Thursday
- All cats must come either in a carrier (tame cats) or a humane trap (feral cats)
- Cats should have no food after midnight the night before surgery. Water is fine.
- Check-in time is 7:30am-8:00am. No cats will be accepted after 8:00am.
- A maximum of two cats per person per Thursday are accepted.
- Pick-up time will be either 4:00-4:30pm or 5:00-5:30pm depending on where you are in line.
- On particularly busy days, some cats may be held overnight for surgery on the following day.
- All feral cats will receive an ear-tip to show that they have been altered.
Stray Cat: A domestic, socialized cat that is wandering or lost.
Feral Cat: A cat that has regressed to a wild state. They are former domestic cats who were lost or abandoned by their owners or the offspring of such cats.
Do you like this page?