Lauderdale County Transport Program
Free transport services every three weeks.
For residents of Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Newton and Neshoba Counties
Call for an appointment: 601-420-2438 (all transport clients MUST have an appointment! No walk ups accepted.)
- No food or water after midnight the night before for pets over 4 months of age, No food and water after 6:00am the day of surgery for pets under 4 months old.
- Cats MUST be in a carrier
- Drop off is at 6:00am at the Petco in Meridian
- Pay at time of drop off and we accept cash only
- If the pet is current on the rabies vaccination, the rabies paperwork must be shown at time of drop-off
- Pick up is at 5:00-5:15pm at the Petco in Meridian