What You Need to Know Before Surgery
- No food after midnight the night before surgery for pets 4 months and over.
- No food after 6:00am the day of surgery for pets 4mths and under.
- All pets can have water.
- Drop-Off is between 7:00am-7:45am.
- Cats must be in a carrier or a secure, humane box.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- For your pet's safety, leave your pet in the vehicle. Come in through the front door and fill out admission paperwork. We will ask you a few questions and then we will have you bring in your pet through the side door. (This process only takes a few minutes.)
- It is required that only one person from each party leave the vehicle. Clients must wearing a mask and must sanitize before entering the building. Spots on the sidewalk are clearly marked to practice social distancing guidelines, and a staff person will be there to help direct traffic. Clients who do not follow these directions will be asked to leave.
- On a warm day, please leave your windows down if your pet is properly secured, leave your car and A/C running with someone inside, or have a friend/family member wait with your pet outside.
- If your pet is current on their rabies vaccination, you must bring proof. Only the rabies paperwork is accepted as proof. Tags are NOT accepted.
- Pick-up is the same day at 4:00pm.
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up. For safety reasons associated with COVID-19, we are currently accepting debit and credit cards only.
- We close at 5:00pm.
- Our address is 657 Hwy 49, Richland MS 39218.
Directions to the Big Fix Clinic:
From Hwy 49 southbound, turn right after the big white sign that says "Mississippi Title Loans". Our building is behind and to the right of the Mississippi Title Loans Building- it is grey with red awnings. Park and walk around to the front of the building to check-in.