What You Need to Know Before Surgery
- No food after midnight the night before surgery for pets 4 months and over.
- No food after 6:00am the day of surgery for pets 4mths and under.
- All pets can have water.
- Drop-Off is at 7:30 am.
- Cats must be in a carrier or a secure, humane box.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- For your pets safety, leave your pet in the vehicle. Come in through the front door and fill out admission paperwork. We will ask you a few questions and then we will have you bring in your pet through the side door. (This process only takes a few minutes.)
On a warm day, please leave your windows down if your pet is properly secured, leave your car and A/C running with someone inside, or have a friend/family member wait with your pet outside.
- If your pet is current on their rabies vaccination, you must bring proof. Only the rabies paperwork is accepted as proof. Tags are NOT accepted.
- Pick-up is the same day at the times listed below.
- Dogs - 4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Cats - 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up. We accept cash and credit cards.
- We close at 5:30pm.
- Our address is 657 Hwy 49, Richland MS 39218.