COVID-19 UPDATE: The Big Fix Clinic is tentatively closed until April 13th. We will be continually assessing the situation and will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Outdoor cats are spayed and neutered each Thursday by reservation only.
- Reservations may be made by calling 601-420-2438 and confirming with a staff member. Please leave a message if we don't answer and we will get back to you ASAP.
- All cats must come either in a carrier (tame cats) or a humane trap (feral cats)
- Cats should have no food after midnight the night before surgery. Water is fine.
- Check-in time is 7:30am-8:00am. No cats will be accepted after 8:00am.
- A maximum of two cats per household per Thursday are accepted.
- Pick-up time will be either 4:00-4:30pm or 5:00-5:30pm depending on where you are in line.
- On particularly busy days, some cats may be held overnight for surgery on the following day.
- All feral cats will receive an ear-tip to show that they have been altered.
- The fee for feral cats is $0, thanks to a grant from the Bissell Pet Foundation. When this funding runs out, the fee for feral cats will be $10.
- For tame cats, the regular fee is $50 for males and $60 for females. If you cannot afford our regular fees, we will work with you to find a price you can afford.
- Please do not mislead our staff by putting a tame cat in a trap in order to use the special feral price. Tame cats who arrive in traps will be charged the full fee of $50/$60.
Stray Cat: A domestic, socialized cat that is wandering or lost.
Feral Cat: A cat that has regressed to a wild state. They are former domestic cats who were lost or abandoned by their owners or the offspring of such cats.